[AUDITORY] 15 March: Workshop on the Voice

Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you to a one day workshop entitled “The interdisciplinary Voice: From motor control to identity”. The purpose of this meeting is to bring together researchers investigating different aspects of the voice and vocal control to foster discussion and collaboration. We have a line up of speakers working across a variety of disciplines, including cognitive neuroscience, phonetics, machine learning, animal research and music/performance studies.

The workshop will take place on Friday 15th March at Newnham College, Cambridge. For more information on the programme and details of how to register, please see our workshop website at: https://cutt.ly/interdisciplinaryvoice.

Please note that registration fees for the workshop have a tiered structure, depending on access to grant funding (e.g. a PhD student without access to grant funding will have their fee waivered). These tiers are explained further on the website.

We do hope that you will be able to join us for an exciting day exploring the many approaches to the study of the voice!

Best wishes,
Abbie and Alexis

Leverhulme Early Career Fellows

Medical Research Council Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit