[AUDITORY] Research for Children Receiving a Cochlear Implant

We are looking for children (5-17 years of age) who are getting a cochlear implant (or two) in the next few months to participate in a research study. Participation occurs via zoom, so families can be located anywhere. Please share the attached flyer with anyone you know who might be eligible to participate in our research.

Thank you!

Sam

Samantha Gustafson, AuD, PhD, CCC-A A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature

Assistant Professor

Communication Sciences and Disorders

University of Utah

801.213.3638 | samantha.gustafson@xxxxxxxx