[AUDITORY] REMINDER: Assistant professorship in audiology at SDU, DK

A friendly reminder also from my side that the application deadline (Jan. 21st) for an assistant professor in audiology at SDU, DK is steadily approaching.

We are looking for someone who can strengthen our group on both the teaching and research side. Our group is responsible for running Denmark’s only study program in audiology. In terms of research, our activities are located at the intersection of technical and clinical audiology. Possible research directions to pursue include - but are by no means limited to - computational audiology, psychoacoustics, speech perception, and multi-sensory processing and interaction.

See the following link for further information:

https://fa-eosd-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/job/1240/?utm_medium=jobshare

We look forward to hearing from potential candidates.

Best, Tobias Neher