[AUDITORY] 12-talker babble background noise

Dear Members of the Auditory List,

I am writing to ask for your help in obtaining a 12-talker babble background noise. Specifically, I am looking for reliable information on where to download this type of noise. I would appreciate any guidance or recommendations that you can provide regarding this matter.

Thank you in advance for your time and attention to this request. Your expertise and insights will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mariana Vasilita
Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) Student
CUNY Graduate Center, 2026