[AUDITORY] University of Utah CSD seeks new department chair!

Our wonderful chair is stepping down after nearly 15 years, and our dean has launched a national search for his replacement as chair (as well as a new faculty line for us!). Please share with anyone you think might be qualified and might consider a move to beautiful Utah! The U of U is a fantastic place to work.

https://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/155431

Sarah Hargus Ferguson, PhD, CCC-A

Associate Professor

Director of Graduate Studies, Audiology

Pronouns: She/her/hers

Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders

u_health_email

I acknowledge that I live, work, and recreate on the traditional and ancestral homeland of the Shoshone, Paiute, Goshute, and Ute Tribes.