[AUDITORY] MUSHRA TEST

Dear all,

I am a Ph.D. student in electronic engineering at the Department of Electronics, "University of Rome Tor Vergata" (IT). I am reaching out to request assistance with the research I am conducting on custom floating-point representations.

Specifically, I am seeking assistance in conducting the MUSHRA test by submitting processed audio tracks utilizing various numerical representations. I would greatly appreciate it if the test could be shared and performed within this mailing list.

The test forms a crucial part of the Electronic Appendix accompanying the paper titled "Tunable Floating Point for High-Quality Audio Systems: The Sound of Numbers," scheduled for publication in the Proceedings of the 57th Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers in 2023 (attached poster).

Your participation and collaboration in this endeavor would be immensely valuable. Your feedback and contributions will significantly contribute to the success of this research.

https://mushra.inglacesa.it/

I would like to thank everyone who will participate in the test,

All the best from Rome (IT)

La Cesa Riccardo
Ph.D. Student
Department of Electronics "University of Rome Tor Vergata"