[AUDITORY] Fully-funded MS in Music Technology, at Georgia Tech

Are you or your students interested in careers in music technology, music engineering, music software, or music science? Pursue graduate studies in the Georgia Tech School of Music. We have fully-funded positions available for Fall 2024, at both MA and PhD levels. Graduates of our programs get jobs at places like Apple Music, Gracenote, Bose, Harman, Google, and many others.

As a Masters or PhD student at Georgia Tech, you will conduct your own research or creative project as a member of the Georgia Tech Center for Music Technology  Our interdisciplinary program is productive in fields like musical robotics, music information retrieval, musical AI and machine learning, immersive audio, interactive performance systems, hardware or software instrument design, computational musicology, music cognition, STEAM pedagogy, algorithmic composition, and more.

We are interested in students with diverse backgrounds. It doesn’t matter if your undergraduate studies are in engineering, psychology, computer science, music performance, music production/composition, musicology, or pedagogy. We want you!

To find out more, email me or join one of our monthly online info sessions:

Nat Condit-Schultz
Director of Graduate Studies
Georgia Tech School of Music