[AUDITORY] PhD position and 2 postdocs in nonverbal vocalizations

Dear Auditory colleagues,

Disa Sauter and I are recruiting a PhD student at the University of Amsterdam, to be co-supervised antipodally in my lab at Auckland, on a project using computational approaches to and citizen-science data about nonverbal vocalizations. Applications are due 13 Nov and more information is at https://vacatures.uva.nl/UvA/job/PhD-Position-Computational-Vocalisations/781090302/.

Also, Disa is recruiting two postdocs for the same project; see more information on these posts at https://vacatures.uva.nl/UvA/job/Two-Postdoc-Positions-Social-Psychology/781092902/.

best
Sam

———
Samuel Mehr
School of Psychology, University of Auckland
and Child Study Center, Yale University
Be a citizen scientist at themusiclab.org!