[AUDITORY] Looking for the Arizona Travelogue recorded speech passage

Hello all,

I’m looking for the Arizona Travelogue passage that was popularized as the stimuli for the Acceptable Noise Level (ANL) test. I’ve found articles that site both Cosmos and Frye as distributors, but neither company appears to still be in business. Given that it seems I can no longer purchase the stimuli, does anyone know where I could download it? Or, if anyone has the CD, could I borrow it? I can provide a pre-made shipping label so it won’t cost anything to you to lend it out.

Many thanks,

Ash Wright

Ashley Wright (she/her)
Senior Research Audiologist, PARC

Sonova US Corporate Services LLC

750 N Commons Dr., Aurora IL 60504, US
Mobile: 331-244-9860
Email: Ashley.Wright@xxxxxxxxxx
Website: www.sonova.com

Legal Notice:
The information in this electronic transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended solely for the individual(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized agent, you are hereby notified that reading, distributing, or otherwise disseminating, copying or taking any action based on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized interception of this transmission is illegal under law. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by telephone [at the number indicated above/on +41 58 928 0101] as soon as possible and then destroy all copies of this transmission.

MID 04951