[AUDITORY] ICASSP 2024 Audio Packet Loss Concealment Grand Challenge

Have you ever heard audio distortion due to packet losses on an audio call? Microsoft has organized the ICASSP 2024 Audio Packet Loss Concealment Grand Challenge to address this common issue. Following the successful challenge at INTERSPEECH 2022, this iteration at ICASSP 2024 aims to address the challenges posed by long-gap packet losses and the ongoing transition to higher bandwidth audio in VoIP. The challenge retains the stringent realistic latency requirements from the previous iteration while presenting a more demanding dataset to reflect realistic and adverse network conditions. We've just released the validation data, and will provide a blind set December 1st, for submission until December 7th. The participants with the best results will be invited to submit a 2-Page paper to ICASSP 2024 taking place in Seoul, Korea in April 2024.

Given your interest in audio, we expect that you might be interested in participating in this challenge as well. We look forward to your contributions towards advancing the field. If you have any questions, want to be kept in the loop for any updates, or if you know of any colleagues who may be interested, please respond to this email or contact us directly at plc_challenge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx .

For more information, and to download the just-released validation data, please visit   http://aka.ms/plc_challenge.

Best regards,

Ross Cutler