[AUDITORY] Audio ML position at Reality Labs

Meta's Reality Lab's Technology Engineering for Devices group, located on the US West Coast, is hiring a Perceptual Audio and Machine Learning Scientist.

We are a small team with backgrounds in audio engineering, perceptual audio evaluation and multi-modal processing working on product evaluation. Part of our responsibility is to improve product evaluation methods, allowing us to have a strong research-driven branch. We are looking for an experienced ML engineer with an audio processing background who is interested in diving into some complex modeling adventures geared towards audio evaluation.

If this is you or if you know of someone who might be interested in this position, please reach out to our team lead, Nick Zacharov (contact in posting), and/or reply to the job posting below: