[AUDITORY] program for IERASG Symposium, Cologne Sept 15-19, 2023

Hello,

Here is the program for the upcoming International Evoked Response Audiometry Study Group symposium in Cologne, Germany and online. Its not too late to register for attending in person or virtually if you are interested. It has always been a wonderful meeting for discussing auditory evoked potentials and otoacoustic emissions, as well as other auditory topics.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/gz114sdjnq5iuxlsoj693/IERASG23_program_2023-08-21.pdf?rlkey=hrimczknbjrv6ojlcp8gdtjm0&dl=0

Information and Registration

https://ierasg23.com/#/information

Best wishes, David