[AUDITORY] Job opening: PhD and postdoc positions at the Digital and Cognitive Musicology Lab at EPFL

[Apologies for cross-posting]

Dear All,

I would like to announce that we have new open PhD and Postdoc positions at the Digital and Cognitive Musicology Lab (EPFL, Switzerland).

We are seeking to recruit three PhD students and one Postdoc to join our interdisciplinary team. We are looking for applicants with backgrounds in empirical musicology, computer science and machine learning, music psychology, music theory, cognitive science, mathematics or related backgrounds.
Details can be found on our website:
https://www.epfl.ch/labs/dcml/open-positions/

The deadline for applications is September 15, 2023.
Please forward to this announcement to anyone who may be interested.

Thank you very much.

Best wishes,

Martin Rohrmeier

Prof. Dr. Martin Rohrmeier
Latour Chair of Digital Musicology
Director, Digital and Cognitive Musicology Lab
Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
INN 115 (Bâtiment INN)
Station 14
CH - 1015 Lausanne
Phone. +41 21 69 32318