[AUDITORY] Inquiry: Wireless Microphone System for Speech Analysis Studies

Dear list,

I am currently conducting speech database collection for speech analysis purposes and considering using wireless microphones. Specifically, I am looking at the Boya BY-WM8 Pro-K3 or Comica cvm-wm100 h wireless microphone systems. I would like to know if these particular systems are suitable for capturing high-quality audio for speech analysis studies. What are the potential limitations or considerations that I should be aware of? Additionally, I would appreciate feedback if anyone used these microphones.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

Mohammad Abuoudeh
Assistant Professor