[AUDITORY] Al Bregman (1936-2013)

Dear all,

Regarding Al Bregman’s passing,Steve MxAdams has said everything that should be mentioned about what a towering figure Al was in all fields concerned with the understanding of how we perceive sound sequences. My work, too, has drown substantial benefits from Al’s publications but even more from the decades long personal interaction I was lucky to have with him.

However, beyond all what Al has represented for my scientific work, he was also a personal friend. The times I spent with him and his family were precious and their memories will stay with me as long as I live.

Pierre Divenyi

Pardon my typos. It's Apple's fault.