Re: [AUDITORY] Al Bregman

Very sad to hear this …
It was a privilege to work in his lab in the 90s.

He exemplified broader thinking and creativity in research.

He liked getting into the context before the content.  I recall times when I’d knock on his door to get a quick decision on some dilemma only to emerge hours later after having revisited the topic ab initio

Al has left a tremendous legacy and will live on in his writings and all the work he inspired.

Punita