[AUDITORY] ISAAR satellite: Communication Workshop

Dear Auditory List,

We have opened the registration for the ISAAR satellite: Communication Workshop. The deadline for registration is the 1st of August and the participation is free. The workshop will take place the 22nd of August 2023 at the campus of the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) in Kgs. Lyngby, close to Copenhagen.

You can find the registration link and more information here: https://isaar.eu/isaar-satellite-communication-workshop/

We are excited to announce the three confirmed speakers and wait for one additional confirmation. The three confirmed speakers are:

Ivana Konvalinka, Associate Professor, Cognitive Systems, Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, Technical University of Denmark

Owen Brimijoin, Research Scientist, Reality Labs, Meta

Lauren Hadley, Principal Research Fellow, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, University of Nottingham

We are looking forward to welcoming you at DTU,

Axel Ahrens, Valeska Slomianka, Ingvi Örnolfsson

Axel Ahrens

Assistant Professor

aahr@xxxxxx

Ørsteds Plads