[AUDITORY] Postdoc position in auditory cognitive neuroscience and fMRI

Hi all,

My lab is looking to hire a postdoc in auditory cognitive neuroscience
and fMRI. We are located at the Rotman Research Institute at Baycrest
Academy in Toronto, Canada. The position is for two years with the
possibility for extension, starting in the fall of 2023 or after
(flexible). The application deadline is the 16th of June 2023. More
details can be found here (or reach out to
bherrmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

https://www.auditoryaging.com/postdocpositionaudcogneuro

The successful applicant will use behavioral methods and functional
neuroimaging (fMRI) in younger and older adults to study how speech is
processed by the brain. The postdoc must have advanced quantitative
and computer skills, including the ability to program in Matlab or
Python for experimental design and modern data analysis (e.g., machine
learning, natural language processing models). The postdoc will
further have the opportunity to develop other projects depending on
their skills, interests, and the interaction with other lab members.

We are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace
and welcome applications from women, members of racialized
groups/visible minorities, Indigenous persons, persons with
disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, persons of any gender
identity or gender expression, or any other aspect which makes them
unique.

Please forward to people you may think could be interested.
Best wishes,

Bjorn

Björn Herrmann (PhD)

Canada Research Chair in Auditory Aging (Tier II)
Scientist, Rotman Research Institute
Assistant Professor, Psychology, University of Toronto

phone: +1 (416) 785 2500 ext. 2614
email: herrmann.b@xxxxxxxxx
web: www.auditoryaging.com

Note: I may send emails on weekends, holidays, or late at night. This
does not mean that I expect to hear back at these times.