[AUDITORY] VCCA2023 call for abstracts

VCCA2023

Dear all,
We are pleased to launch our call for abstracts.

Topics for VCCA2023

  • Big data and (generative) AI in audiology and hearing healthcare
  • AI and music perception
  • Computational approaches to improving hearing devices and auditory implants
  • Data-based and model-based investigations into hearing loss
  • Hearing diagnostics and rehabilitation
  • Speech recognition for hearing impaired persons
  • The Virtual Hearing Clinic: e-Audiology  and e-Research (remote hearing healthcare and virtual audiological care and interventions)
  • Sustainable Hearing healthcare and accessibility (Green initiatives)

Timeline

  • March 1st 2023: Abstract submission system opens
  • May 1st 2023: Abstract deadline
  • May 12th 2023: Decisions communicated (acceptance/rejection)
  • June 8th 2023: Deadline submission of video recordings and slides
  • June 29-30 2023: Conference

Target audience:

  • Hearing, Audiology, AI and Computational researchers all over the world
  • Especially young scientists are encouraged to take part
  • No participation fee
  • Several time zones

Submit an abstract

More info and guidelines are found in our here.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

The VCCA2023 Organizing Committee