[AUDITORY] GAPS2 Call for Papers / Creativity in music and the arts

Dear all,

We are thrilled to announce the Global Art and Psychology Seminar - GAPS2 will take place from the 14th to the 16th of September 2023. GAPS2 is designed as a multi-hub hybrid conference and will be held at 4 locations simultaneously: York (UK), Graz (Austria), La Plata (Argentina), and Melbourne (Australia). Participants can join either in person at one of these hubs or remotely.

Submission of abstracts for presentations is open from 15th of February until 1st of April. Please find more information on our webpage:
https://sites.google.com/view/gaps2

GAPS2 aims to explore the topic of "Creativity in music and the arts" and foster collaborations between PhD students and early career researchers working in a range of different artistic domains to critically engage with similar questions from diverse epistemological standpoints, and explore the main theoretical, empirical, and performative challenges that human creativity poses for psychology and the arts.

Conference topics may include, but are not limited to:

We look forward to receiving your abstract and welcoming you to the event at one of our hubs or remotely. Please contact us via mail at  gaps2conference@xxxxxxxxx and follow us on Twitter: @GAPS2Conference.

With all best wishes,

Andrea Schiavio (Chair, York)
Adrian Kempf (Chair, Graz)
Isabel Martínez (Chair, La Plata)