[AUDITORY] IMRF 2023 - Brussels- Symposia deadline extension

Dear all,

Due to numerous requests, the organizing committee of the International Multisensory Research Forum (IMRF 2023-Brussels) is happy to inform you that the deadline for symposia submission has been extended until the 01 of March 2023

IMRF is a vibrant middle-size conference dedicated to the study of how the senses combine and (re)organize in the mind, brain, and computational models. This year IMRF will be hosted on June 27-30/ 2023 in Brussels, the vibrant and multicultural capital of Belgium, at the heart of Europe.

We already have three exceptional keynotes:

The deadline for the submission of regular abstracts (Poster and Talk) is the 22 of March 2023.

For more information, see the IMRF-23 Website which will be updated continuously.

We are looking forward to your contributions!

Best wishes,

The IMRF 2023 organizers

--

You can follow IMRF 2023 on Twitter or Mastodon

-----
FRS-FNRS Research Associate
Institutes for research in Psychology (IPSY) & Neuroscience (IoNS)-  UCLouvain