[AUDITORY] Participant in important research on Gender Biases in CSD

Dear Auditory list,

Kelly Jahn, at UT Dallas, and I are conducting a study on Gender Identity in the CSD field. Are you a student or professional in Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD)? Please consider taking our 2–5-minute survey about gender identity in CSD!

See attached flyer!

Best,
Tanvi Thakkar and Kelly Jahn

logo-uwl-spirit-mark-vertical-color logo

Tanvi Thakkar

Assistant Professor, Psychology | UW-La Crosse

Pronouns: she/her/hers

tthakkar@xxxxxxxxx | 608.785.5017