[AUDITORY] Timbre 2023: Deadline Extension & Post-Proceedings Special Collection

DEADLINE EXTENDED: February 24, 2023

Dear list,

** apologies for cross-posting
** please share widely

Due to multiple requests, the deadline for the submission of abstracts to Timbre 2023 - 3rd International Conference on Timbre - has been extended to February 24. Timbre 2023 will be held at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, July 10-12, 2023 in conjunction with the inaugural Timbre and Orchestration Summer School (July 8–12). For more information about the conference, including the call for papers, please visit https://timbreconference.org/timbre2023/cfp/.

We are also really pleased to announce the Timbre 2023 Post-Proceedings Special Collection to be published in Music & Science with a separate schedule (to be confirmed). The authors of the most impactful contributions to the conference will be invited to submit to the open access special collection.

We look forward to welcoming you to Thessaloniki.

On behalf of the Organizing Committee,

Marcelo Caetano