Re: [AUDITORY] AUDITORY Digest - 5 Feb 2023 to 7 Feb 2023 - Special issue (#2023-51)

Hi Sebastian

we use a Lutron SL-4022 (pretty cheap to get in Germany) with some 3D printed couplers we've designed (happy to send you the CAD). Note: not MRI compatible so won't work for headphones that use the static field, but great for everything else.

best
Fred

Fred Dick

Professor of Auditory Cognitive Neuroscience,
Director, Birkbeck/UCL Centre for NeuroImaging (BUCNI)
Dept of Experimental Psychology,
University College London (UCL)

Visiting Professor, Birkbeck, University of London

26 Bedford Way, WC1H 0AP, London, UK
Email: f.dick@xxxxxxxxx
Lab website: https://alphalab-london.com