[AUDITORY] Fwd: [CLaME] POST DOC POSITION OPEN - application deadline Feb 5

Hi everyone,

Bringing to your attention a post-doc opportunity at CLaME - NYU!
Details below and link to apply here:

__

Claire Pelofi, PhD

Research Scientist
Center for Language Music and Emotion
New York University*Max Planck Institute
clame.nyu.edu | @CLaME_NYU

 (212) 998 8072
https://nyu.zoom.us/my/claire.pelofi

Begin forwarded message: