[AUDITORY] Update - Invitation to Participate - Listening to Musical Flow

Hello all,

Sorry for sending similar information around so soon, but I have been asked to share a copy of the Invitation Letter for Listening to Musical Flow that was sent out yesterday. The letter is attached to this email; feel free to distribute.

“Are you interested in the perception of music?

We are currently running an online study on the perceived qualities of music. This study is open to people over the age of 18 with no diagnosis of a hearing impairment. The study is in three parts and you can complete as many parts as you want. Each part will take approximately 15-20 minutes.

If interested, you can access the surveys at:

Listening to Musical Flow, Part 1: https://ubc.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0cQGoanW7OzLlzM

Listening to Musical Flow, Part 2: https://ubc.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5jLlmjMTa1aHO18

Listening to Musical Flow, Part 3: https://ubc.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cO3oakU8ZwfcP2e

The survey data will be collected anonymously. However, if you choose to comment, like or follow this recruitment message on social media, you will be publicly identified with the study.

If you have any questions about this research, you can contact Dr. Ève Poudrier at

eve.poudrier@xxxxxx.”

Thanks, Bryan Bell