[AUDITORY] Deadline approaching - Jan 31st ! CfP - Forum Acusticum 2023 - Session: Psychoacoustics in Communication

Title: MedUni Wien Signatur EN
Dear Auditory List,

We are currently advertising a scientific session within the conference 'Forum Acusticum', which will be conducted in September this year in Italy. The topic of the session will be "Psychoacoustics in Communication", which I thought might be interesting to you since we're looking for contributions dealing with auditory experimentation in the broad context of communication. We'd also be glad if you would want to forward the Call (attached), to anyone who may consider submitting a contribution.

Abstract submission deadline is in a few days already : Jan 31st!

Best wishes,

--

Univ.-Ass. DI Dr.techn. Philipp Aichinger
Research Associate

Medical University of Vienna
Division of Phoniatrics-Logopedics
Department of Otorhinolaryngology

Währinger Gürtel 18-20, 1090 Vienna, Austria
T: +43 (0)1 40400-11670
M: +43 (0)699 12 29 28 69
philipp.aichinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.meduniwien.ac.at