[AUDITORY] Recruiting participants for online study, rating emotion in short music excerpts

Hi, we are a music research team in UNSW Sydney. Currently we are running an online listening study on how musicians express different emotions using short music excerpts. It takes about 15 minutes to complete and requires headphones or earbuds and a laptop or desktop computer. We would appreciate if you can participate in the study through the link: https://unsw.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1B4htKpEGE8Jl1c

Should you have any questions, please contact one of our team members Dr Weicong Li (weicong.li@xxxxxxxxxxx).

Best
Weicong