Re: [AUDITORY] Advise on coupling pre-amp to insert earphones

Hello Liam,

my advice would be to rely on the on-board headphone amplifier of the RME FireFace 400...the ER-3C are rather "easy" to drive, and the RME headphone amps are excellent. I don't remember specifically the FireFace 400 model, but I believe it has a digitally controlled headphone level, so that you can calibrate that and get repeatable results.

Best
Lorenzo

--
Dr Lorenzo Picinali