[AUDITORY] RA position at School of Psychology, Cardiff Uni

Dear All,

We have funding for a short-term RA position in our AV lab (go here for fuller description of post and project). The funding starts asap but due to constraints beyond our control terminates at end of year (i.e. 31st Dec 2023). The successful candidate need not also have expertise in the area. Any writing-up PhD students would need to have submitted their thesis by the time they take up the position.

Please contact myself (freemant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) or John Culling (cullingj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) if you want to know more,

All the best, Tom

School of Psychology
Tower Building
Park Place
Cardiff CF10 3AT UK
+44(0)2920874554
psych.cf.ac.uk/contactsandpeople/academics/freeman.html