[AUDITORY] Permanent Lecturer (Assistant Professor) Position in Dundee, Scotland

Dear Colleagues,

The Division of Psychology at the University of Dundee has an open position as a full-time, permanent Lecturer:

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CVX851/lecturer-in-psychology-teaching-and-research

The department is very supportive and friendly, and it would be brilliant to extend our Auditory Cognition and/or Cognitive Neuroscience community. Also, Dundee is the sunniest city in Scotland 🌞

I’m happy to answer any questions. Deadline is 31 January 2023.

All the best

Anne

University of Dundee shield logo

Dr Anne Keitel
Lecturer in Cognitive Neuroscience (The Auditory Brain Lab)
Psychology - School of Humanities, Social Sciences and Law, University of Dundee
+44 (0)1382 386754 | a.keitel@xxxxxxxxxxxx

University of Dundee FacebookUniversity of Dundee TwitterUniversity of Dundee LinkedInUniversity of Dundee YouTubeUniversity of Dundee InstagramUniversity of Dundee TikTok

Transforming lives, locally and globally
University of Dundee, Nethergate, Dundee, Scotland, UK, DD1 4HN