Re: [AUDITORY] Tucker-Davis System 3

Hi Sam. If possible, I would love to get some of these items. The 2 SM5 units, the 4 PS25 units and if available the RP2.1 would be super helpful to us. I am happy to connect offline to see how we can work things out so that you incur no costs as well.

Many thanks.

Ram Ramachandran
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Nashville, TN USA

--
Sent from Hiri

On 2022-12-01 23:08:08-06:00 AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception wrote:

Dear List,

I hope it is okay to post this to the list.

As part of a lab clean-up we have some Tucker-Davis units that we no longer need.

4 x PA5 Programmable Attenuator

1 x RP2.1 Enhanced Real-Time Processor

2 x SM5 Signal Mixers

1 x HB7 Headphone Driver

2 x UZ1 USB/zBus interface

1 x UB4 USB/ZBus interface with Hub

4 x PS25F power supply units.

If there is a lab that can still make use of these then please get in contact with me and we can try to arrange something.

Kind Regards

Sam.

/*

Dr. Sam Jelfs

Philips Research

Digital Engagement, Cognition & Behavior

High Tech Campus 34.3.014

5656AE Eindhoven

Tel: +31 (0)6 39085224

*/

[ WARNING : This email came from an external source. Please treat this message with additional caution.]