[AUDITORY] E.A.R.S. - Reminder: Inviting applicants for Trainee Talks Dec. 13 - deadline EXTENDED

Dear fellow neuroscientists,

This is a friendly reminder that we are seeking trainees to present in our upcoming Trainee Talks on December 13. E.A.R.S. (Electronic Auditory Research Seminars) is a monthly auditory seminar series focused on central auditory processing and circuits. The Trainee Session on December 13 will highlight the work of graduate students and postdocs in auditory neuroscience. The application deadline has been extended to Monday, November 21.

This is a great opportunity to present your work to a wide audience of auditory neuroscientists. If you recently presented at APAN or SFN, we invite you to recycle your abstract to present on a global virtual platform! The talks will be 10 min each + 5 min Q&A.

Please apply here: https://forms.gle/wSM33zUqTaDEfG87A

For more information about E.A.R.S., visit our website: https://sites.google.com/view/ears2020/home

With kind wishes,

Maria Geffen