[AUDITORY] PhD-position: Musical Robot for People with Dementia

-Apologies for cross-posting-

A fully funded PhD position is available in The Netherlands (Delft/Leiden), focusing on developing a musical robot for people with dementia! We are seeking a candidate with a master’s degree in artificial intelligence, computer science, cognitive science, human-computer interaction, or a related field.

Please note that as the candidate will be co-creating together with people with dementia, we are looking for someone who speaks Dutch. The closing date is December 4th.

More information is posted here, including requirements for application. For additional questions please contact me at r.s.schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, or Mark Neerinckx at mark.neerincx@xxxxxx.

Rebecca Schaefer
Dept. of Health, Medical and Neuropsychology
Leiden University, The Netherlands
www.rebeccaschaefer.net