[AUDITORY] Seminar Announcement - November 1 - E.A.R.S. (Electronic Auditory Research Seminars)

Dear fellow neuroscientists,

Please join us tomorrow, November 1 at 1:00 pm EDT (UTC-4) for the next edition of E.A.R.S. (Electronic Auditory Research Seminars), a monthly auditory seminar series focused on central auditory processing and circuits.

In preparation for the upcoming APAN and SFN meetings, this will be a special session on Conferencing 101 -- How to Navigate APAN/SFN

Speakers and panel discussion:

  • Maria Geffen and Yale Cohen (UPenn): Building an Itinerary
  • Merri Rosen (NEOMED): Networking
  • David Schneider (NYU): Poster Design

IMPORTANT: Please note that we have migrated the seminars to Zoom. You can access the seminars here: https://pennmedicine.zoom.us/j/95396120820. This link is also posted on our website https://sites.google.com/view/ears2020/home. The E.A.R.S. subscriber list has migrated from Crowdcast to the ears-seminar google group, which you can join by emailing: ears2022+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or visiting the following the link: https://groups.google.com/g/ears2022. If you want to stay subscribed, there is no need to do anything, your email address has been automatically transferred.

Additional upcoming E.A.R.S seminars (1:00 pm ET):

With kind wishes,

Maria Geffen

Yale Cohen

Steve Eliades