[AUDITORY] Senior Embedded Engineer & Senior Backend Engineer role at Mimi Hearing Technologies GmbH

Good afternoon,

I am just getting in touch as we are recruiting for a new Senior Embedded Engineer & Senior Backend Engineer to join our international team at Mimi Hearing Technologies and I was wondering whether you could help me promote this on your mailing list? We are a Digital Hearing health and sound personalisation startup operating in Berlin.

Please see the link to our job descriptions:
A Senior Backend Engineer
A Senior Embedded Engineer

Let me know if you have any questions and a big thank you in advance.

Warmest regards,
Laura

--
Laura Murphy (she / her)
Talent Acquisition and People Partner

Mimi Sound Personalization | Mimi Hearing Tests: iOS & Android
Website | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Mimi Hearing Technologies GmbH | Boxhagener Str. 82, 10245 Berlin | AG Charlottenburg HRB 155320B | Geschäftsführer / MD: Philipp Skribanowitz