[AUDITORY] Research Fellow Position

Dear list,

I am pleased to announce the following position:

Research fellow at the interface of Auditory Cognition, Psycholinguistics, and noise research
Our team in the Work and Engineering Psychology lab at RWTH Aachen University in Aachen, Germany, is recruiting a research fellow to conduct research at the interface of Auditory Cognition, Psycholinguistics, and noise research. The 100% full-time position is funded until August 31, 2024. Please click here for the job description (note that excellent German skills are expected from the candidate).

Don't hesitate to contact me for further information.

Best wishes,
Isabel

____

Dr. Isabel Sarah Schiller, PhD