[AUDITORY] 3-Year PhD or PostDoc position, Cognitive Neuroscience at Bielefeld University

The Department for Cognitive Neuroscience at Bielefeld University is advertising a 3-Year PhD or PostDoc position

The position holder is expected to strengthen our research on multisensory perception or hearing. Our work generally combines methods from psychophysics with neuroimaging (e.g. EEG), eye tracking and mathematical modelling. Applicants should have relevant expertise in at least one of these domains.

To apply for the PhD position a relevant Master’s degree is required, to apply for the PostDoc position a PhD or equivalent is required. The official advert can be found here:

https://uni-bielefeld.hr4you.org/job/view/1645/research-position-phd-or-postdoc-position?page_lang=en

The position is offered initially for three years (salary level E13, 65% for PhD students or 100% for PostDocs) and can be extended. The position is research focused, but participation in supervision and teaching will be welcome.

Our research is dedicated to understanding the integration of sensory information in the brain, with a specific emphasis on acoustic signals, both in typical individuals and in clinical contexts.

Further details about our research can be found here http://www.uni-bielefeld.de/biologie/cns/

Interested candidates please contact Christoph Kayser (christoph.kayser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) for more details.  Deadline is 14.09.2022.