Re: [AUDITORY] On 3D audio rendering for signals with the low sampling frequency

I'd also wonder about the time resolution: 16KHz = 1/16000 sec between
samples = 62 microseconds
.
That's relatively long for ITD (TDOA) estimation, which would suggest that
localisation of lower frequency signals would be impeded.

(I don't have evidence for this: it's just a suggestion).

--Leslie Smith

--
Prof Leslie Smith (Emeritus)
Computing Science & Mathematics,