[AUDITORY] Announcing Groove Workshop 2023

Dear All:
We are pleased to announce the first Workshop on Musical Groove from 25-27 January, 2023. The conference will be fully online, and will include traditional and flash presentations.
Our keynotes speakers are:

Dr. Anne Danielsen, Professor of Musicology and Director of RITMO Center for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time and Motion at the University of Oslo, Norway.

Dr. Michael Hove, Associate Professor of Psychological Science, Fitchburg State University, USA

We hope to encourage participation from people in a wide range of domains, with differing research questions and approaches.
For more information about submitting an abstract, registration and preliminary program, see the attached announcement or go to our website: sites.google.com/view/groove-workshop
You can also follow us on Twitter @WorkshopGroove or contact the members of the Scientific Committee at: grooveworkshop2@xxxxxxxxx
Please feel free to disseminate this announcement to anyone you think might be interested.
We look forward to seeing you all there !!
Regards from the Scientific Committee

Toni Bechtold, Lucerne University of Applied Arts and Sciences, Switzerland.

Deniz Duman, Centre of Excellence in Music, Mind, Body and Brain, University of Jyväskylä, Finland

Tomas Matthews, Center for Music in the Brain, Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark

Virginia Penhune, Dept of Psychology, Concordia University & BRAMS, Montreal, Canada

Jan Stupacher, Center for Music in the Brain, Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark

Maria Witek, Department of Music, University of Birmingham, UK

--

Deniz Duman
PhD Researcher

Finnish Centre of Excellence in Music, Mind, Body and Brain
Department of Music, Art & Culture Studies
University of Jyväskylä / FINLAND