[AUDITORY] CHSCOM 2024, 9-12 of June 2024 - Save the date!

Dear colleagues,

It was great to see many of you in CHSCOM 2022 early this June in Linköping.

We are happy to announce that the CHSCOM will continue with its 7th edition: CHSCOM 2024, 9-12 of June 2024 in Linköping. Save the date!

On behalf of the Scientific Committee,

Sergi Rotger Griful

Ph.D, Principal Scientist

Eriksholm Research Centre
Rørtangvej 20
3070 Snekkersten
Denmark
Direct:     +45 4829 8940
Email:
segr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: www.eriksholm.com

Eriksholm pursues audiological discoveries with the potential to significantly enhance end-user benefits in future hearing care.
We work in close collaboration with academic research institutions, clinicians and end-users, and being part of Oticon ensures that our scientific insights are applied in solutions that empower people with hearing loss.

Follow us on