[AUDITORY] Seeking Interviewees for Vocal Persona Study

Hello Auditory Group!

A team of researchers at Stanford University within the Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA) are conducting research on contexts and factors that affect perception of persona in human and artificial voices.  We are looking to interview folks in professions associated with the voice. We are particularly looking to talk with Conversational UX Designers, Speech Technologists, and Voice Scientists.

Participation in this study entails a 60-minute online video interview. You will be compensated with a $20 electronic gift card for your time, and your identity will not be revealed in any publications or presentations resulting from this study.  More information can be found here.

If you would like to participate in our study, please fill out this brief “interest form” questionnaire.  We will then contact you via your provided email to schedule an interview time that works best for you.

Please contact Camille Noufi (cnoufi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and/or Lloyd May (lloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) with any questions.

Best,
Camille Noufi