[AUDITORY] Mechanics of Hearing workshop 2022 - REGISTRATION CLOSING SOON

Dear list!

I just want to point again at the upcoming

"Mechanics of Hearing Workshop"

to be held

24-29th of JULY 2022

In Helsingør, Denmark. Seats are almost filled and we'll have to close
for regular registration in one week.

Please check out the website for additional information and/or reach
out in case of questions or requests.

https://moh2022.dtu.dk/

moh2022@xxxxxx

In this connection I would also like to point at the pre-conference
webinar series held last week covering many aspects of the field at
various levels of complexity - given by excellent scholars in the
related disciplines:

https://video.dtu.dk/channel/Mechanics%2Bof%2BHearing%2BWorkshop%2B2022/

With best regards and we are hpoping to seeing you in Denmark in July!

The conference chairs

Wei Dong and Bastian Epp

---

This workshop was generously supported by various funding sources and
sponsors that made it possible to provide scholarships for younger
researchers and minorites, and to actively increase diversity. This is
a highly valuable contribution to the development of our field!

https://moh2022.dtu.dk/sponsors