[AUDITORY] Fully-funded PhD at University of Manchester

Hi All,

The deadline for applications for a fully-funded PhD at the University of Manchester is coming up on June 15th (for a Sept/Oct 2022 start).

The PhD is titled  ‘Clinical Applications of Ecological Momentary Assessment for Hearing Healthcare’

The overall purpose of the PhD project will be to explore how EMA/Ecological Momentary Intervention (EMI) can be optimally used to support people with hearing loss, their communication partners and the audiologists who provide their care.

The project will be jointly supervised by Gabrielle (Gaby) Saunders and Sam Couth at the University of Manchester, and Charlotte Vercammen from Sonova (who have funded this project).

For more information and details on how to apply see: https://www.findaphd.com/phds/project/clinical-applications-of-ecological-momentary-assessment-for-hearing-healthcare/?p143247

If you have questions feel free to email me at gabrielle.saunders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gabrielle H. Saunders PhD, SFBSA I Senior Research Fellow

Gabrielle.saunders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Manchester Centre for Audiology and Deafness (ManCAD) | www.research.bmh.manchester.ac.uk/ManCAD/

School of Health Sciences I Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health | A3.09 Ellen Wilkinson Building I University of Manchester I Manchester  I  M13 9PL

Tel: +44 161 275 3386  I  Fax: +44 161 275 3360 |

Want to join HEARING RESEARCH volunteer database: www.psych-sci.manchester.ac.uk/audiologyvolunteers/

cid:image001.png@01D53899.95519080

cid:0855f34b-8083-4f83-ab55-f050297acb48