[AUDITORY] Survey on evaluating generative audio systems

Dear AUDITORY community,

We are working on evaluating the quality of machine learning driven generative audio synthesizers. To do so, we are running a listening study! Our study goals are understanding whether:

  1. The algorithms generate sounds that are to a quality that you want and expect and,
  2. Algorithms that can interpolate between two sounds are able to do so in a way that is perceptually meaningful.

We would appreciate your participation at: https://gatech.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aXgXvZE9ydsQ9Ho. The survey should not take more than 20-30 minutes of your time. For the best audio experience, we recommend using Google Chrome.

You are eligible to take part if you are over the age of 18 and have a proficient understanding of the English language.

Please contact Ashvala Vinay <ashvala@gatech.edu> with any questions that you have about the survey!

Thanks for your time!

Regards,

Ashvala Vinay