[AUDITORY] 2nd CfP: International Workshop on Haptic and Audio Interaction Design (HAID 2022) London, UK, 24-26 August 2022

[Apologies for cross-posting]
[Please forward to interested colleagues]

Dear list members,

HAID 2022 - 11th International Workshop on Haptic and Audio Interaction Design
24–26 August 2022, London, UK
https://haid2022.qmul.ac.uk/

The submission portal for Papers is now open:
https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/HAID2022/Submission/Index

Please note that the new deadline for Paper submissions is 13 May 2022.

We have also extended the deadline for Workshop proposals to 29 April 2022.

HAID 2022 will be held 24–26 August at the Mile End Campus of Queen Mary University of London in the UK, and will be a hybrid event with in-person activities and online streaming sessions.

This edition of HAID introduces the Work in Progress initiative (deadline 10 June 2022), the objective of which is to increase the inclusiveness of our community.

HAID 2022 is organised by the Centre for Digital Music (C4DM) in collaboration with the Centre for Advanced Robotics @ Queen Mary (ARQ). The workshop is supported by the Audio Engineering Society, IEEE Technical Committee on Haptics, EuroHaptics Society, and Springer.

Please stay tuned to all the latest news at:
* HAID 2022 webpage https://haid2022.qmul.ac.uk/
* HAID Google group https://groups.google.com/g/haid-community
* HAID Twitter page https://twitter.com/HAID_conference

See you in London!

The HAID 2022 Programme Chairs
Stefano Papetti and Charalampos Saitis

--
Charalampos (Charis) Saitis
Lecturer (Assistant Professor), Digital Music Processing

Centre for Digital Music
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
Faculty of Science and Engineering
Queen Mary University of London
10 Godward Square, Peter Landin Building, London E1 4FZ, UK
Tel: +44(0)20 7882 7518
Mob: +44(0)7717 619844
Email: c.saitis@xxxxxxxxxx
www.c4dm.eecs.qmul.ac.uk

--
We are always hearing, but are we listening? — Joel Chadabe