[AUDITORY] Improve Your Rhythm Sight-Reading Today!

Dear list,

As part of my Masters research, we have been developing an exciting new open-source game, RhythmTrain. It aims to help individuals improve their rhythm sight-reading and are looking for people to test it out and provide feedback. It includes many features to aid players in practice and from the testing we've done thus far, has helped people with their sight-reading and been a lot of fun. You'll be able to read more about the background for this project later this year in our upcoming publication: Godfrey, R, Rimmer, M., Headleand, C. and Fox, C. RhythmTrain: making rhythmic sight reading training fun. Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Music (ICMC) 2022. (In press.).

If you have a moment, you can check out the game in action from the YouTube link below and for those who do have the itch to improve their sight-reading or would like to know more about the project, please don't hesitate to get in contact with me at either:

17635666@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
reecegodfrey1997@xxxxxxxxxxx

Many thanks,
Reece.