good wishes,
esra

---
Esra Mungan
Bogazici University
Psychology Dept.
Istanbul - TURKEY
https://psychology.boun.edu.tr/content/esra-mungan

On 2022-03-07 18:03, Barbara Tillmann wrote:
Dear Esra,

have a look at Nori Jacoby's new online tool: REPP: A robust
cross-platform solution for online sensorimotor synchronization
experiments

https://www.norijacoby.com/2021.01.15.426897v4.full.pdf

Best

Barbara.

On 06/03/2022 12:16, esra mungan wrote:
dear list,

when doing music perception/memory work I always use a quick & easy melody transposition test upfront to screen out participants who are insensitive to melodic contour & relative pitch interval changes.  now we are planning to run a non-melodic (and partly linguistic) rhythm study, so I was wondering whether there is a somewhat quick & easy-to-use (& free-to-use!) assessment tool we could employ so as to (1) screen out participants with far below average rhythmic ability (perception & production), and (2) check for individual differences effects when doing the subsequent analyses.

thanks in advance,
esra mungan

--
Barbara Tillmann