[AUDITORY] New Job Opportunities at Mimi Hearing Technologies

Good morning,

I am just getting in touch as we are recruiting for some new positions to join our international team at Mimi Hearing Technologies and I was wondering whether you could help me promote this on your mailing list? We are a Digital Hearing health and sound personalisation startup operating in Berlin.

We are hiring a new Signal Processing Engineer. Please see the link to our job description: https://mimi.jobs.personio.de/job/601927?_pc=503248#apply

We are also still hiring for a Research Tools Engineer. Please see the link to our job description: https://mimi.jobs.personio.de/job/427743?_pc=503248#apply

I would be so grateful if you could help us promote this. Let me know if you have any questions.

A huge thank you in advance!

Warmest regards,
Laura

--
Laura Murphy
Recruiter

Mimi Sound Personalization | Mimi Hearing Tests: iOS & Android
Website | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Mimi Hearing Technologies GmbH | Boxhagener Str. 82, 10245 Berlin | AG Charlottenburg HRB 155320B | Geschäftsführer / MD: Philipp Skribanowitz