[AUDITORY] CHSCOM2022, Open for registration and abstract submission!

Please excuse any duplication of this message.

6th International Conference on Cognitive Hearing Science for Communication

Open for registration and abstract submission, www.chscom2022.se

We take the theme “Hearing loss, cognition, aging and dementia” from the last conference with us into 2022 and add ”Communicative interaction and effort”,
”Neural coding of auditory signals” and ”Towards cognitive technologies for hearing enhancement” to further develop the field of Cognitive Hearing Science.

We look forward to meeting you and to explore these new themes. The conference includes invited speakers, open poster sessions and social events.
Digital participation will be offered, so that as many of you as possible can take part of the world leading research.

Preliminary programme for the conference:

June 12

Registration (15.00-16.00). Conference start with introductory keynotes (16.00-18.00).
Opening reception (18.00-) at Linköping Konsert & Kongress.

June 13

Conference (08:30-17:00) at Linköping Konsert & Kongress. Social event (18.00-) at Linköping Konsert & Kongress.

June 14

Conference (08:30-17:00). Conference dinner (19:00-) at Linköping Konsert & Kongress.

June 15

Conference (08:30-12:00). Lunch-to-go (12:00-13:00) at Linköping Konsert & Kongress.

Introductory keynotes are Kathy Pichora-Fuller and TBA.

Speakers to be continuously updated on the website.

Speakers / conference themes:

Theme 1

Hearing loss, cognition, aging and dementia

Theme 2

Communicative interaction and effort

Theme 3

Neural coding of auditory signals

Theme 4

Towards cognitive technologies for hearing enhancement

 Keynotes

Helen Henshaw

Simon Carlile

Nima Mesgarani

Thomas Lunner

 Speakers

Kindly forward this email to other interested parties, mailing lists and networks.

On behalf of the Scientific Committee,

Sergi Rotger Griful

Ph.D, Senior Researcher

Eriksholm Research Centre
Rørtangvej 20
3070 Snekkersten
Denmark
Direct:     +45 4829 8940
Email:
segr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: www.eriksholm.com

Eriksholm pursues audiological discoveries with the potential to significantly enhance end-user benefits in future hearing care.
We work in close collaboration with academic research institutions, clinicians and end-users, and being part of Oticon ensures that our scientific insights are applied in solutions that empower people with hearing loss.

Follow us on